Come join the BRIDGES EQUESTRIAN TEAM your closest friends for 1.5 hours of Riding and learning about horses. Spend your special day with a riding party with your new “herd” at BRIDGES!
- Safety and get acquainted meeting
- Grooming and tacking
- Riding Lesson
- Feed and care of the horse
5 Friendly Certified Instructors*, maximum 2–1 student to instructor ratio, 25 lesson horses & ponies, Covered Arenas, Beautiful Tree Covered Facility.
Ages 7+ (younger siblings may be accommodated, call for confirmation)
$65 per child riding, $20 per child non–riding. Minimum of $195, maximum of 12 riders
*All BRIDGES instructors are College Graduates, CPR/First Aid Certified, United States Pony Club Approved, & background checked. We also use USPC D-3+ members as assistants in addition to our Instructor staff as part of their certification process.
Cake & Ice Cream and all that:
- 16 Reasons Why Every Little Kid Should Grow Up ...
- Bridges Training Stable Head Trainer Devon Brid...
- The Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Riding Center ...
- The Bridges Equestrian Show Team (B.E.S.T.) had...
- Members of the Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Rid...