HORSING AROUND WITH THE BRIDGES HERD!
Bridges camps are fun-filled-action-packed pure joy for your horse crazy girl or boy!
Full Day Camps: 9:00-4:00 $175 (2 full riding lessons per day)
Half day week camps: 9:00-12:00 $475 ** (1 full riding lesson per day)
Full day Full week Camps: 9:00-4:00 $820 (2 full riding lessons per day)
Afternoon of Horses add on for Half Day camps (per availability) 12 noon – 4:00 $110 (1 full riding lesson per day)
Camp is geared towards ages 7 to 12 with campers divided into groups by their age and experience level. For ages 13 – 16 we offer Teen Camp select weeks. Please check the schedule or call for details.
Each day, campers will groom their own horses, ride for at least 45 minutes in a group riding lesson in the morning and an additional 45 minutes in the afternoon for all day students. Students will participate in clinics dealing with a variety of horsey subjects, and other hands-on horse care activities.
Riding instruction is English style riding although we sometimes take a turn at a little Western, Bareback, and Dressage to give our students a well rounded education. We focus on equitation and creating effective riders.
We have over 20 experienced school horses and ponies and strive for that perfect connection between the horse and rider.
We can no longer offer lunch or snacks. Water will be available all day at camp, however all Food and Snacks must provided by students. No refrigeration is available but lunch bags will be stored in a cool, indoor location.
INTRODUCING UNITED STATES PONY CLUB CAMPS!
BRIDGES EQUESTRIAN week long all day Summer Camps will be USPC camps now! Students will experience what it is to be part of the only Nationally Recognized Riding Organization for young riders! Students will work toward the equivalent of the USPC D1 Level Certification! Visit our website for more about this great addition to our camps. Learn more about United States Pony Club at www.ponyclub.org!
Bridges Equestrian Horse Camps are SO MUCH FUN! Every camp includes the following:
- 45 minutes of mounted instruction EVERY DAY (twice for full day students)
- Hours of hands on unmounted instruction EVERY DAY
- Nature Hike and Crafts
- Games – Mounted and Unmounted (Game Day every week!)
- College Educated Instructors; SafeSport and LiveScan verified
- United States Pony Club Safety Standards
- Horsemanship Clinics – ground handling, leg wrapping, veterinary care, shoeing, stall cleaning, tack care, grooming, striding and MORE.
– Learn safe handling and control of the horse mounted and unmounted
– Learn horse care, feeding, grooming, tacking
– Ride at the walk and trot with control and good form. Canter will be included as appropriate.
– Participate in horse games, activities and crafts
– Learn horse colors, markings, riding styles, breeds and MORE!
Join Bridges Equestrian for fantastic horseback riding camps all year long! Summer, Winter and Spring Camps are available as well as camps for just about every day there’s no school. Don’t see your desired date here? Grab a friend, give us a call, and we’ll create a camp just for you! Ready for some extra hours at the barn? Continue your camp day with our popular “Afternoon of Horses” Program!
Horseback Riding Summer Camps!
Why Choose Bridges Equestrian Camps?
-We are held to the US Pony Club Safety Standards.
- 45 Minute Riding Lesson EVERY DAY on your "own" horse (no sitting around, waiting for other kids to ride like at other camps!)
- College educated, CPR certified instructors
- 25 beautiful, patient, meticulously cared for, school horses and ponies
- Small staff to student ratio
- Safe environment - we are held to the Pony Club Safety Standards.
- Fun, organized atmosphere
- Lots of 'hands on' horse time
- New material every week
- We have riding boots and certified riding helmets you can borrow! No need to go out and buy all of the equipment right off the bat!
** Our return customer rate is HIGH! Our students come back year after year!