The Bridges Equestrian Show Team participates in the OCHSA County Shows at Sycamore Trails. These shows are a fantastic way to show off your skills in the show ring and have divisions for almost every level of rider.
JANUARY 26th/27th – Sycamore County Show at Sycamore Trails
MARCH 9th/10th – Sycamore County Show at Sycamore Trails
APRIL 27th/28th – Sycamore County Show at Sycamore Trails
JUNE 1st/2nd – Sycamore County Show at Sycamore Trails
SEPTEMBER 21st/22nd – Sycamore County Show at Sycamore Trails
If you are riding a BRIDGES HORSE these amounts include horse rental, coaching, and show prep*. This fee must be paid prior to two weeks before the show. Registrations made within two weeks of the show will incur a $50 late registration fee.
One – Day Non-Member: $265
One – Day Member: $245
Both Days Non-Member: $500 *Same Horse Both Days*
Both Days Member: $400 *Same Horse Both Days*
One – Day Lease Horse $150 *Must be leasing Bridges Team Horse
One – Day Rail Fee Only $150 *For those who own or lease their own horse
*Riders showing a different horse each day will pay the one-day fee each day
Show entry fees of $200 – $250 per day are separate, and paid to the show office.
Warm-ups on Friday are an additional Rail Fee of $65, or you can use one of your lessons. It is strongly recommended that all riders showing over fences come for Friday Warm-Ups. Sign up separately for warm-up.
Open division riders are responsible for cleaning their own tack. BRIDGES will clean your tack for an additional $25, but we need to know prior to the Thursday before the show.
Reservations for the show will be taken up until 2 weeks prior to the show, with first come first served for horse reservations. The Bridges fee must be paid up front as a deposit on the show. This will also insure you preferential assignment of the horse for THE ONE WEEK PRIOR to the show for practice lessons.
There will be a $50 late fee for registrations made within 2 weeks of the show.
Up till 30 days before the show date: Credit to your BRIDGES Account.
Within 30 days of the show: No refunds or credits.
Leadline – For our smallest riders, a trainer helps control the horse. A great way to get your feet wet in the show ring
Walk/Trot – Riders compete in 4 classes at the walk and trot. One class is a course over ground poles
Crossrails – Riders ride at the walk/trot/canter in flat classes and compete in classes over a course of crossrails.
Short/Long Stirrup – Riders compete at the walk/trot/canter in flat classes and ride in courses of fences up to 18″
Green Rider – Riders compete at the walk/trot/canter in flat classes and ride in courses of fences up to 2′.
How to Begin
1) Talk to your trainer about showing and what horses and division would be appropriate for you.
2) Sign up online HERE. ( You can also email email@example.com to sign up. Either way, please indicate your first 3 choices for horses on the memo line).
3) Purchase the appropriate attire. Click HERE to see what you’ll need.
4) Warm-ups on Friday are an additional Rail Fee of $60, or you can use one of your lessons. It is strongly recommended that all riders showing over fences come for Friday Warm-Ups. Sign up separately for warm-up. *** Walk/Trot Division does NOT do warm ups ****
5) Show up on the morning of the show! You will probably be expected to be there between 6:30 and 7am. This will be confirmed in an email 1 week prior to the show.
6) Have fun!
- 16 Reasons Why Every Little Kid Should Grow Up ...
- Bridges Training Stable Head Trainer Devon Brid...
- The Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Riding Center ...
- The Bridges Equestrian Show Team (B.E.S.T.) had...
- Members of the Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Rid...