Charter School Programs
Bridges Equestrian, Inc. is proud to be the vendor for quality Equestrian Studies for most Southland Charter School Programs.
Current Charters that offer Bridges Equestrian Riding Lessons as part of their approved curriculum:
– National University Academy (Formerly Mountain Peak)
Here’s what you do:
- Give us a call or an email with the specifics of your student. Student Name, Your Name, contact phone number and email address and student’s birthdate. (we have very limited availability for riders under the age of 7). We have a New Student Packet we are happy to send to you. That will tell you how to get to us, and what to expect. We are also very happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.
You can also arrange a time to come tour our facility. Our “visiting hours” are Tuesday 4-5:30 and Saturday 10-12. Please call for an appointment.
- Arrange for a purchase order with your ES. This will be for anywhere from 1 lesson for the semester, to 2 lessons a week. Each lesson is $65 or a package of 4 for $250 can be ordered but all 4 lessons must be taken within 30 days.
- We will contact you once we receive the PO, or you can contact us, for scheduling. Note: In the event your purchase order is not honored by the school, you will be responsible for paying for any lessons not covered.
- Show up and ride! That simple. We do the billing monthly, at the end of the month, through your school. You don’t need to do anything else.**If you belong to a school not currently on our list, please contact us and we will inquire about becoming a vendor.