The Bridges Equestrian IEA Teams are members of the Interscholastic Equestrian Association and are open to riders in grades 4th through 12th from any public, private charter or home school.
The Middle School Teams are made up of riders in grades 4 – 8 and the Upper School Teams are made up of riders in grades 9 – 12.
IEA provides an opportunity for riders who do not own their own horses to show economically. IEA also provides a team component to riding in an otherwise individualized sport. IEA also “levels the playing field” because the horses that the riders show are randomly drawn. All members must be in training or take weekly lessons at Bridges Equestrian or another facility. To be eligible for membership, riders must be capable of walking, trotting and cantering in a group of other riders on unfamiliar horses.
Upper School Division (grades 9-12)
1. Varsity Open Equitation o/f 2’6” Class
2. Varsity Open Equitation on the Flat Class
3. Varsity Intermediate Equitation o/f 2’ Class
4. Varsity Intermediate Equitation on the Flat Class
5. JV Novice Equitation o/f x-rails Class
6. JV Novice Equitation on the Flat Class
7. JV Beginner Equitation on the Flat WTC Class
8. JV Beginner Equitation on the Flat WT
Middle School Division (grades 4-8)
9. Future Intermediate Equitation o/f 2’ Class
10. Future Intermediate Equitation on the Flat Class
11. Future Novice o/f x-rails Class
12. Future Novice on the Flat Class
13. Future Beginner Equitation on the Flat WTC Class
14. Future Beginner Equitation on the Flat WT