- Beginning to Advanced Lessons
- English, Western, Hunter-Jumper and Dressage
- Private and Semi–Private Lessons
- US Pony Club Educational Program for Young Riders
- US Pony Club Horsemasters Program for Adult Riders/Horse Enthusiasts
- Beautiful Covered and Lighted Arenas
Riders must be over the age of seven (ages 4 – 6 please call for availability in our Pony Pal program), and under the weight of 180 pounds.
Due to safety concerns, instructor limitations, and our location within a busy commercial boarding facility, please call in advance to discuss the options for atypical riders, or riders with specific concerns.
The BRIDGES EQUESTRIAN staff of 6 instructors, 28 lesson horses and crew of assistant instructors are trained and experienced to give you the type of instruction you desire.
Each group lesson includes a minimum of 45 minutes instruction “in the saddle” and a minimum of 15 minutes for grooming and tacking the horse. Additional grooming time is available.
Private lessons include 30 minutes of grooming and tacking (instructed) and 30 minutes of mounted riding instruction. If you are competent to groom and tack yourself, you are welcome to get on up to 15 minutes early to warm up.
● Priority choice of lesson times
● Specialty classes such as the “competitive prep” classes with trainers Kendra & Devon Bridges
● Ultimate rider progress with a consistent class/instructor environment
● Discounts on programs and events (i.e. $5 off per month on locker rental, 10% – 50% off all camps, $25 off horse shows, 10% off birthday parties)
● Relaxed cancellation policy (you can cancel GROUP lessons up till 30 minutes prior to lesson without penalty) Private lessons must be cancelled by 5:00 the night before, however if you call the office we will do our best to move the instructor around so that you will not need to be charged.
● Priority early sign-up for events
● Priority access to leases
● We’ll be adding to this!
● $100 membership fee (waived the first time). Riders can drop out of the program at any time, however they will be required to pay the membership fee if returning. Memberships cannot be “suspended,” except in the case of an extended illness (more than 2 weeks) or injury.
● Memberships must be cancelled prior to the charge date, we do not refund.
● Cancelled lessons expire in 30 days. In the event of prolonged inclement weather (such as the winter of 2017) make up lessons may be extended.
● If a rider takes time off to go on vacation, providing the month is paid in advance, that rider may arrange to use those lessons in the month prior to or after their vacation.
● Lessons from May 1 through August 31 may be taken through Sept 30, providing the student remains continuously enrolled in the monthly membership program. If a student discontinues the Monthly Membership program, any unused make-up lessons are void.
● Account must be on AutoPay with a current form of Payment.
- 16 Reasons Why Every Little Kid Should Grow Up ...
- Bridges Training Stable Head Trainer Devon Brid...
- The Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Riding Center ...
- The Bridges Equestrian Show Team (B.E.S.T.) had...
- Members of the Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Rid...