STABLE TOUR (A LOOK BACKSTAGE)
- How does a horse perceive the world?
- What is the difference between a horse and a pony?
- Why do they do that with their ears?
- What do they eat?
- How do you take care of them?
- How do I approach one?
- What is the sport of riding?
These questions and more are answered in a fun–filled–action–packed 1–hour tour of the “World of the Horse”with BRIDGES EQUESTRIAN’s director Ruthanna Bridges. Ruthanna’s charismatic style along with her passion for horses and the sport, makes this clinic fun and exciting for horse–enthusiasts of all ages. Cost: $50.00**.
**Class is approximately 1 hour and can accommodate up to 20 students. Charge is per class, not per student.
- (Click here to see the whole Bridges Equestrian...
- 16 Reasons Why Every Little Kid Should Grow Up ...
- Bridges Training Stable Head Trainer Devon Brid...
- The Bridges Equestrian Pony Club Riding Center ...
- The Bridges Equestrian Show Team (B.E.S.T.) had...