Leases & Training
Bridges Equestrian offers full training and Leases for all abilities.
Leases are the next step up for most riders. Bridges is pleased to offer leases for all types of riders.
- Cost is $850 per month for 2 lessons a week, $950 for 3 lessons a week.*
- Lessee is not responsible for any of the horse’s care, however is welcome to help!
- Lease includes 2 or 3 lessons per week; 1 private 1-2 semi private, on leased horse.
- Due to limited private lessons, cancelled private lessons may need to be made up as semi-private.
- If leased horse is not ride-able due to injury or illness, another suitable horse will be available.
- Choice of personal trainer for personalized goal setting and maximum progress.
- If trainer is not available due to illness or vacation, another trainer will substitute.
- Priority choice of scheduling
- Priority choice of leased horse for events
- Lessons cancelled with 7 days notice may be rescheduled into any available semi-private lesson.
unused lessons do not move forward into the following month.
- Extra grooming & horse schmoozing time available (currently; afternoons and Saturday mornings) **see Director for option of drop off.
- All the Bridges Monthly Member perks (such as show discounts, camp discounts, priority registration for events)
Lease is month to month, with 30 days notice to stop.
- Leases must be on auto-pay, charged on the 25th of each month for the following month.
- Full leases start at $1,750 per month*
* Price is for leases of Riding School accessible horses. Leases of private horses are available, however will involve additional costs.
** Minor student drop off: Due to limited supervision available, we ask that a parent stay on the stable premise while student is not in a lesson. Exceptions may be made in advance with the Director, if student is safe being at the stable without supervision. If student is at the stable, we will put them to work, so they need to be willing to help the Bridges team out!
Full training for horse and rider:
Our Sycamore Trails Stable facility offers full training with one of our two staff personal trainers. We will tailor a program to meet your goals and your horse’s needs, with full care and show teams for IEL, IEA, Rated & Unrated county shows as well as United States Pony Club (for all ages and horse types). Prices start at $450 for half training (2x per week), and $725 for full training (6x per week, and all care).
Bridges Training Stable at Blenheim Farms.
For the more serious and dedicated Hunter Jumper show rider, we offer our associate program Bridges Training Stable. This elite and very specialized program with trainers Devon & Kendra Bridges, can take you from your first pony all the way to Grand Prix jumping. The Blenheim facility offers a beautiful and private setting, walk-on to all of the Blenheim show ground shows, full grooming and all the perks. Click HERE for more information on Bridges Training Stable.