Bridges Equestrian offers many lesson programs to allow for each student to tailor their equestrian experience to meet their specific needs.
Beginning to Advanced Lessons
English, Western, Hunter-Jumper and Dressage
Private and Semi–Private Lessons
US Pony Club Educational Program for Young Riders
US Pony Club Horsemasters Program for Adult Riders/Horse Enthusiasts
Beautiful Covered and Lighted Arenas
Atypical riders: – Due to safety concerns, instructor limitations, and our location within a busy commercial boarding facility, please call in advance to discuss the options for atypical riders, or riders with specific concerns.
The BRIDGES EQUESTRIAN staff of 6 instructors, 28 lesson horses and crew of assistant instructors are trained and experienced to give you the type of instruction you desire.
Each group lesson includes a minimum of 45 minutes instruction “in the saddle” and a minimum of 15 minutes for grooming and tacking the horse. Additional grooming time is available.
Private lessons include 30 minutes of grooming and tacking (instructed) and 30 minutes of mounted riding instruction. If you are competent to groom and tack yourself, you are welcome to get on up to 15 minutes early to warm up.
$350 for 4 lessons per month
$650 for 8 lessons per month
Read below for more information
$1000 package of 10 Lessons
1 on 1 Instruction
Book Monthly per availability
Monthly Membership Perks:
● Discounted price: $350 for 4 lessons a month, $650 for 8 lessons per month.
● Ultimate rider progress with a consistent class/instructor environment
● Regular reserved time slot will be carried forward month to month; no need to reschedule every month.
● Flexible schedule, change your permanent schedule any time prior to the beginning of the month
● Specialty classes such as the “competitive prep” classes with trainers Devon & Kendra Bridges
● Priority early sign-up for events
● Priority access to leases
● Memberships will be charged out on the 25th of the month for the following month.
● $100 membership fee (waived for new members). Riders can drop out of the program at any time, however they will be required to pay the membership fee upon return.
● Memberships must be cancelled prior to the charge date, we do not refund.
● Memberships will not be “suspended,” however missed lessons may be rescheduled for a later time, within our rescheduling policy.
● Lessons canceled with a minimum of 48 hours notice may be rescheduled within 30 days for a $15 rescheduling fee. Lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours may not be rescheduled.
● Account must be on AutoPay with a current form of Payment.
● We do not refund under any circumstances, however we may credit an account for a future service.
PROGRAM CHANGES JAN 1, 2022
The rescheduling of lessons has become a real problem for everyone, so we hope this will help us get better control of the schedule, control costs, and offer a more consistent experience for our students. Thank you for your understanding!
4 lessons per month $350
8 lessons per month $650
CANCELLATION/MAKE UP POLICY CHANGES (effective Jan 1, 2022):
- Lessons cancelled with a minimum of 48 hours notice may be rescheduled within 30 days for a $15 rescheduling fee. Lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours notice may not be rescheduled.
- All lessons must be used within the month. Lessons cancelled by BRIDGES for any reason, can be made up (without a rescheduling fee) within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- Cancellations must be made online. Contact email@example.com for instructions